Are you a full time photographer?
- Yes. I am a full time Photographer.
Will you personally be my photographer?
- Yes. I only book events I can attend myself.
Do you deliver every image?
- Yes. You will get every image on your web album.
Do you shoot in JPEG or Raw?
- Always RAW.
Do you travel?
- Yes. Anywhere in the world.
Do we have to meet in oder to book a shoot?
- No. Payments / Deposits can be taken over the phone.
Do you backup your images?
- Yes. On location and in the studio for life.
Do you have a backup camera?
- Yes. I always carry 2 or 3 camera bodies at all times.
Do you provide videography services?
- I can provide you with videographers that I am affiliated with.
How do I set up an appointment to meet you in person?
- Email, call or text. Whatever works best for you.
What is a "Online web album"?
- A Online web album is a private link where you can download your images.
- Is it free to download my images?
Why are your prices so reasonable?
- I carry out all my events and only hire for second shooters so I make most budgets work for my clients.
What is your photography style?
- Mix of journalistic, artistic and traditional.
Do you provide the RAW flies or JPEG?
- High resolution JPEG. But RAW files are available if needed.
Wedding / Events
Do you provide albums?
- Yes for a fee I can provide multiple styles with endless customization.
Can I add more pages and images to my album?
- Yes. Albums can be customized from 10 to 100 pages.
Can I provide you with a list of must have shots?
Do you do destination weddings?
Do you provide partial day coverage?
- Yes. Starting at 2 hour events.
Do you have Liability Insurance?
- Yes. Many venues require insurance to shoot.
Do you have low light lenses?
- Yes. 35mm f/1.4 85mm f/1.4 135mm f1.8 and others.
Have you shot at my venue before?
- I’ve shot in most venues, but I always visit a venue before an event.
How long does it take to get my album?
- From the time of order albums takes about 2-3 weeks.
How will you be dressed when shooting are wedding?
- All black.
What happens if we go over the contracted amount of time?
- If within 30 minutes there is no extra charge.
Image DVD Questions & Legal Questions
What size can we print our photos from our image DVD?
- Up to 8x10
What happens if I lose or damage my DVD?
- I’m always available to make additional copies.
What rights do I have to the digital prints?
- Everything. You can do as you like with your images.
What if I don’t want my photos to be hosted on your site?
- I always ask for permission before posting client images.
Payment & Tax Questions
How do I reserve you for my date?
- Making a deposit is the only way to guarantee availability for your date.
Is there an additional fee if we pay via credit card?
- No, there is no additional charge.
If I pay in cash will we be able to avoid paying sales tax or receive a discount?
- Yes. there are promotional discounts, however taxes are unavoidable.